FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed by Lucrum bumper tonight and while removing the plastic bumper cover I broke the blocks that support the uppermost outside corner of the bumper. The ones that the instructions say be very careful not to break.

I am not sure if these are retained with other aftermarket bumpers like the demello or all pro, but if not, does anyone have them laying around still after their bumper install?

I'm not sure, but something tells me if I go to the dealer for these they will be an arm and a leg to buy and back ordered for six weeks or something.

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FunJunkie said:
you're talking about the corner blocks that hold the front of the fender/side of the bumper on I think, I know some folks removed them, I personally kept mine on but I think someone should be able to hook ya up.
Exactly what I am looking for

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
dang, i gave mine away a while ago. I would have given them to you :(

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered them from the delaership, will have them on Tuesday

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTKrockeTT said:
return it! you can have my "bracket block thingys"....
Thanks, unfortunately they are already bolted onto the rig. I need to be more patient in these things and let the forum work it's magic.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Hey don`t feel bad about breaking them. When I put the allpro bumpers on my truck I broke the shat out of mine too. I don`t need them on mine anyway.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Toyota of Orange got them in one day for me, so I was pretty well pleased.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts