FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1SikFJC said:
Your in San Diego right? If so, is the weekend of March 8th ok? Just let me know, Thanks.
sure, no prob, I had em as first come but if you want em for sure, I will hold em for you. I know the passed over feeling. Yesterday I missed out on a 400 dollar pop up camper, immaculate, dude was getting evicted. I called the guy and he said I could come get it. An hour later I got there he said it was sold. I was IRATE. Shogunai :-\

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate your honorable personality! If someone gets there before me to get the parts that's fine, you probably just want to get the parts out of your place ASAP, otherwise I will see if you still have them around the 8th and come down and pick them up. I am going to build my own front and rear bumpers with built in winches so I am willing to take whatever I can get my hands on to get me closer in the right direction. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.