FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to pm Jeremy after he left a note on my window at work about surf n turf and i keep getting a SQL error. I remembered it tonight and tried to pm him again about that and invite him to this weekends run and I still get the error. If you see this bro i'm not a d1ck I just thought the site was messed up and I thought you got the message. I had a new family addition so couldn't make it but please feel free and comfortable that you are welcome to join our motley crew anytime. Mike

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jeremy, I got your PM but again I cant PM ya i still get the sql error. I cleaned out the truck and lost your note. Call me now if possible at 808 271 4049 We are gonna leave mid day saturday for camping and partying and run the trail in the morning sunday. Your ride will do fine it's nothing crazy, just a good crew of folks and a fun run. If ya don't call then stop by AIMD JASU shop between 1:30and 5:00 tomorrow I sit right by the door where my truck is parked by. the one that looks like a loading dock. look to the right and ask for AT2 Kirsch if I'm not there I'll be back soon. Hope to have ya along. it's gonna bea blast!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts