41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ok all after much drinking er i mean deliberation we took all of the names put them in a hat and then decided it came down to the most amusing post.

Put your hands together for Foo!

Foo, please give us a call at your leisure 760-885-6054 to claim your AVO light bar.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Andy, Kristen and Jesse

·
Registered
684 Posts
Foo, will this be your first mod? Other then Ultraman of course!

Congrats!

-Jace

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
It was rigged!:rofl:
Congrats foo
Congrats foo!!!
omg foo. i just read your story. hahaaha. u deserve it... damn asians and their crazy godzirra stories.
Foo, will this be your first mod? Other then Ultraman of course!
Congrats!
-Jace
nice foo congrats!
Thanks! and Nope! My first mod was a CB and antenna, then the Ruth Basket, then Ultraman. And now this! Now to think of a color before I call. Haha

Edit: Sorry, had to be a douche and clump all the quoting together. Post count is too high =P

·
Super Whore
3,510 Posts
Thanks! and Nope! My first mod was a CB and antenna, then the Ruth Basket, then Ultraman. And now this! Now to think of a color before I call. Haha

Edit: Sorry, had to be a douche and clump all the quoting together. Post count is too high =P
ahahahaha the "ruth" basket. im pretty sure you can just call it a roof basket!

·
Registered
684 Posts
As far as color, you should do a poll. Let us pick for you! I vote snowbunny blue or Passion Purple.

-Jace

·
Super Whore
3,510 Posts
Way to go Foo. Congrats. Do you think we should tell Ruth that its " Godzilla" and not " Godzirra" Probly not. :biggrin:
say "godzirra" aloud to yourself. then ull get what im sayin :wink:

·
Super Whore
3,510 Posts
...or we can just call you "Roof", huh, Roof?

:rofl:

soooooo original!!!!

guess what i heard ALL THE TIME when nelly came out with that song...
"the ruth, the ruth, the ruth is on fire! we dont need no water" and it fit, bc im a ginger kid :frown:

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Nelly had "it's getting hot in here so take off all your cloths" did they con you into running around naked?

Bloodhound gang sang "the Roof is on fire"
Weird Al sings the Ruth is on fire, burn fire crotch, burn we don't need no fn water, burn ginger,burn
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats horrible but oh so funny :rofl:

-Jace

41 - 58 of 58 Posts