FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Is this competition merit based or luck based? I.e. are you picking your favorite or are you just picking names out of a hat?

-Jace

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Is this competition merit based or luck based? I.e. are you picking your favorite or are you just picking names out of a hat?

-Jace

i think we were choosing based upon cow-pie bingo rules.

We just returned from Prescott Rally late this weekend so as soon as i wipe the sleep (and that crusty stuff) from my eyes we will choose a winner.

Thanks to everyone for playing along and remember what your 3rd grade teacher told you right before she chose her favorite student "you're all winners".

Andy

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wait, how old is your teenage daughter? This may make me more interested :biggrin:

-Jace

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I don`t have a light bar so I don`t do night runs. If I get lost nobody will be able to see me to come and get me. If I had a light bar I could do night runs and if I got lost people could sit there and watch a distant bright light drive back and forth on a far away mountain top and speculate what in fact the bright light was.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Day photo:

Night photo showcasing my current solution to my lighting needs (maglite duct taped to in between the side mirror and the window :rofl::rofl:):

-Jace

·
Registered
501 Posts
sure could use that light bar here in Yellowstone, gets dark pretty early

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have one on a head band, but it creates a glare on the windshield... :bustedcop:

21 - 40 of 58 Posts