FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: FIVE 17" FACTORY BLACK STEEL RIM

I posted something here months ago about a guy selling FJ wheels for 75 bucks a piece... Don't remember if it was steelies or the spoke wheels though.... I'll look for the tread

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

I can't find the post...I believe it was a company that purchased take off's from dealers. I believe they were in the City of Industry. Sorry I could not be of more help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks for taking the time to look for the link. I appreciate it.

Regards

·
Registered
347 Posts

couldnt find anything near my area city of industry, thanks for the link CADavebert, im trying to sell or trade my wheels.

·
Registered
347 Posts

update just called americas tires in chino, quoted $70ea. just giving people a heads up if you guys are trying to find OEM steelies.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

Dave...I thought there was another one...See what happens when you get old.....Memory goes

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

FJVP said:
Dave...I thought there was another one...See what happens when you get old.....Memory goes
Could be (on the "another one" that is ;D )... I remembered that one as I was looking at getting them when it was posted, and I called one or two places.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I found a set of five rims with tires. They had two hundred miles on the tires and I bought them for $400.00. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Moderator can close this thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.