FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there work or deal in fitness? I don't know exactly what I am looking for, but, my time spent out of the military has left very physically unfit. I have something big coming up and need to kick my ass back into shape. Ever since the rock climbing gym I regulared at shut down, I just can't motivate myself...

·
Registered
639 Posts
I am like the total opposite of a fitness guy, well... I guess if I was a donuts maker I would be worse.

I did manage to lose 15lbs by doing some exercise and cutting out anything with high fructose corn syrup in it out of my diet. You would be surprised how many foods that is!

·
Registered
287 Posts
i'm tryin to get myself back into shape after all the bbq beers i had over the summer... i'm running 3miles 3 times a week and cutting out half my beers...

scott

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
This guy was coming to my office and providing lunch time and after work sessions. I believe he has other locations in the OC, with fixed schedules.
The website seems to indicate he only has programs for women, but I know the sessions here were not exclusive. I'd just e-mail or call.

Mark Baines, MS, CSCS, PES, PFT

Boot Camp Instructor

[email protected]

(714) 348-0142

1 - 7 of 7 Posts