FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, got off today at noon and headed straight to the hardware store. Dayum a #9 unibit aka step drill costs like 50 bucks!. Tore the truck apart in about an hour and mounted the GPS antenna and HAM Antenna and routed the wires up top. then came the fun part, drilling the roof. I've seen it done once by FJVP and I was confident that I could do it. Piece of cake, the uni bit is a miracle tool, not 50 bucks miracle but good none the less. Then I took a 3/4 conduit bend and coated the threads in 900 grey flashing. Ran the 2 antenna wires down into the rig and situated them. Tightened up the collar on the conduit, shoved a small piece of terry cloth into it to keep the goo from dripping down and packed the hell out of it wit more flashing. It was all routing wires from there, I think it looks as good as any pro job I've seen. Now I just gotta learn how to use the dayum thing. I do got a cheat sheet on some cool tips from the race crew I'll be running with on new years on how to use some cool features. I will try to post them up in the manual thread tonight if I finish wrapping gifts before I pass out. Been waiting all night for mama to fall asleep so I can get hers out and wrap em but she just won't sleep. hahah. Happy day!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
347 Posts
still no pics ahhh! ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
hooorayyy for pics haha thumbsup!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts