·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up one!!!
Year: 2008 with a 07/08 built date
Color: Black Diamond
Drive: 4X4, auto trans
Package: Convenience Package, All-Terrain Package , All-weather floor mats, Running Boards, Spare Tire Cover, Roof Rack
Mods: Pioneer Avic Navigation/ Radio; Tint; Exhaust; Shorter Antenna; Sylvannia Silverstar Ultra Headlight Bulbs

With the current Toyota promo of 0%, and damn good looks, I negotiated the sale to $3,000 below invoice. MSRP $31,000.00; Sale price of $24,000.

LOVED the FJ so much that I even bought the FJ its own FJ.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
i live right by you too in cerritos, welcome to the addiction ;D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
whaa.
i work at the starbucks
on katella and walker.
the one in the costco shopping center.
haha fjessence and fjcdz...you guys should stop by.

·
Registered
287 Posts
nope but i see that one all the time though... i'm the lifted BD with MT tires with a DO bumper... say wassup if you ever see me

scott

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Hey I work in yorba Linda on weir and lapalma I drive a silver FJ with lift and a few extras on it. I wonder if we have passed each other at sometime. I see a couple of black ones around my work often.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sanderhawk said:
Hey I work in yorba Linda on weir and lapalma I drive a silver FJ with lift and a few extras on it. I wonder if we have passed each other at sometime. I see a couple of black ones around my work often.
Wouldn't be surprised if you saw me. I'm a CA real estate appraiser for Bank of America/ Countrywide. I cover all of OC and Western LA County.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I work on La palma and weir canyon. I see a black FJ all the time I would if that is you. I have the silver FJ with the Steel bumpers and red high lift on roof. I also have the #24 on my rear side windows. Steve

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Welcome and hope yu love yur new FJ. Where did yu purchase yur car? My buddy wants one too? That's a hellofa deal yu got!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts