FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Waaaaaaaay better than bushwackers in my opinion.
X2.

If have paid the grand, but they stick on with automotive two sided tape. In retrospect, if it's anything like Gobi's tape for the ladder bracket, it might have outlasted the OEM fenders.

The Warrior products tube flares are a decent design, but I didn't like how they don't attach to anything short of the OEM metal fender. When you rub them, it appeared to my untrained eye, that they could wipe out the whole fender, the antipathy of what they're designed for on other vehicles.

At least the BWs will shatter, but I despise mine. Said before, but like putting a tutu on a fat chick wearing a size 6 shoe. They're not slendering by any means.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. I've been doing a lot of extensive research online about alternatives to Bushwacker fender flares. I'm ready to upgrade my rims and tires, but I need more coverage on either side. No offense to anyone that has BW flares, I just don't like the way they look. I found these on a Japanese website some time ago, and I've been putting off buying them because of the price. After a few months of managing my expenses, I think I'm ready to (painfully) part ways with the cash and just buy the product that I want. Here's my problem: the page in mostly in Japanese. Even Google Translate doesn't really get me a decent translation. Has anyone ever bought these before? Were there any catches, and can I trust the website? Also, if anyone knows of any obscure, stateside alternative that I haven't come across, please let me know. I like the factory look, and that's what I'm wanting to stick with. The website and a pic are attached. Thanks guys!

Google Translate

View attachment 4759
What is the website for these fenders?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts