FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a trailer for the bikes....but I don't have a hitch!

I would love to get my hands on a factory hitch, is that the one that doesn't limit your decent angle?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just picked up mine from the dealer the other day. They wanted $275, I paid $155.

Haggle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! Way to go. Any tips that might have worked for you? I am impressed you got them down that low. I guess I can try all the dealers in the area and threaten to go down to the next dealer on the list.

You sir are a haggle master.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Online places are selling it for ~$145. If the online site is the parts store for a dealership, you can print it out and ask your local dealership to match it. Otherwise, just buy it online and from out of state, the shipping will offset the tax.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Get it at TRDSource, which is the parts department at Claremont Toyota. They will sell it for that $145 price, or very close to it.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hey Shawn,

I just bought mine from Ebay brand new for $154 and for some reason shipping was free for me because I got 10% off the original price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...382&sspagename=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&viewitem=

This is the cheapest I have seen. TRD Source in Claremont offered it to me for $234
Hope this helps.
Krishna said:
I bought a trailer for the bikes....but I don't have a hitch!

I would love to get my hands on a factory hitch, is that the one that doesn't limit your decent angle?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotta love this site! Everyone knows all the tricks! Thanks friends.

What up Ivan, you got a nice looking bumper now I see. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts