FJ Cruiser Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Thanks Chris. I'll contact Rick this weekend and we'll get some solid ideas on food.

I took 1033 pictures over the trip and it's been difficult sorting through and touching up the photos. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up and really glad that we had a chance to do this. I remember all the trips I took when I was their age and I'm sure they will remember this as well.

Got back to office and had tons of catching up as well. Sure is fun to vacation, but man, catching up is a pain!

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
tony: dont forget to post a thread on NorCal so it can be updated with info. not sure if you did this yet. it'll be easier for you to do it so you can keep going in and updating the OP.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
hi fellas.
busy as crap and feel like i havent been on the forum in FOREVER.
havent been in the loop too much lately. thanks for letting me in this section matt. sorry about having to drop out of MOD stuff....but it is so nice to be NOT in front of the computer so much. LOL

hope planning is going well. havent seen too many updates.
i'll keep checking back.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Chris, are you going to be able to continue to put in time for this? I can totally understand the time issues. At times, I feel this is a burden as well. Let me know though so I can make alternate plans or others to help. That goes for you too Matt. I appreciate the commitement to this but do not want this to be a burden.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
tony.........i've been sitting and waiting in the wings since first mentioning and pushing the planning stage back in december 2010!
now that we are less than 2 months out from event you are asking me if i have time to put into helping? serious?

i have been patiently waiting for updates or some sort of PLAN. i honestly thought i was just left out of the loop for a reason. i'm confused by the whole planning and execution of All-Cal 2011.

bottom line right now is: i dont know and cant even say if i'll even be around for All-Cal.....or if i'll be in NY this summer or what is going to happen with my mother in law and her health. (we've already discussed that via email).

i seriously dont have alot of time to dedicate to the event. if i'm here and if i go......i'm there to help you out in any way that i can.
give me details.....WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU NEED DONE AND WHERE ARE YOU IN THE PLANNING STAGES?
is the website ready?
can registration start?
what trails will be run? and trail levels?
how many trail leaders/tailgunners do you need?
cost of event?
food served?
outhouses and cost?
t-shirts/decals/etc?

details tony please!

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Website is pretty much ready just finalizing te reg form. Registration should be able to start next week. I have pricing on shirts but need the design that we are using for the decals. I also need final pricing on registration to get the form active. Sounds like we need another Skype or conference call ASAP.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Chris, I was under the impression you were too busy so I said it was OK if you want out. So without bothering you, I've been working with Matt via email (some were cc'd to you). I know you have a lot of stuff going on. It is completely OK to sit back right now. I can find someone else. If you would like to stay on that's fine too. Through the cc'd emails with Rick, I didn't get any feedback from you so I thought you really wanted to just be relieved. Anyway I just don't want to you feel that it's a burden.

Everything is under control. Chef is secured, Matt is on the webpage, and fees are figured out. Worst case scenario is to just post a paypal link on the forum and do all the registration stuff the old fashion way. I just need to find trail leaders right now and someone to help out the master chef. Matt's got the keg taken cared of. I'm still working on some vendors. Lots of stuff, but IT WILL BE OK.

Registration can start as soon as Matt has the page.

All good? ;)

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
i've rec'd all your cc'd emails. the few i rec'd were referencing the FOOD and your correspondence with rick and they basically said FOOD WAS COVERED. dont know exactly what i was supposed to respond or feedback..........my take on it was that it was covered.

i'm glad you have everything under control. dont feel burdened by this event. it should never become a burden. i love giving my time to events. i never feel as though my time invested is a burden. takes all the fun out of it. :cheers:

so.....yeah........its ALL GOOD. :rofl:

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.