FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Better then pictures.

The video shows a little bit of the facility. We'll have to plan a visit to see more. I think you'll like it. It's a stone's throw away from OUR trail and has great views. Easy to get to as well. This place puts us in the middle of tons of great trails.

We just need to decide on a date now. I like the 4th of July weekend, but not sure what others have planned. Let's talk about this and open it up tomorrow to the masses.

Bobo, BBQ is entiresly feasible now as we have access to kitchen and a very well equipped mobile kitchen. Maybe I can get Rick, the master BBQ'er to donate some of his expertise.

So we know the event will be $25/vehicle at the minimum. Maybe we can make it $10 more for the meal and maybe a sticker? I'm thinking of giving away 1 raffle ticket per person, but allow the sell of more and with some of the extras going to AAT general funds and some toward the forum as well?

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
No preference really. I like the idea of beginning of July.

Let's start a new website. I'll be able to start from scratch and build all the graphics in cleanly and update info faster than we could probably get tater too.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Matt, you want to talk to Steve about the site? I like having control over it and it's kind of hard to work it through him when it's us doing most of the work this year. But, he did have a site set up so would only be polite to explain.

Wish you can go with me Sunday!

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
I wish I could go too! What time are you thinking? We will be coming home from Mojave on Sunday...

As far as the site, I will talk to Steve, but I think we should have a new domain name still....it will make it all easier and I don't think there is any harm in doing so.

I responded to you about the shirts. I'd like to handle them, since I work closely with my screen printer and am comfortable with him and handling my artwork (i'm a picky prick when it comes to my stuff ). Hope that's cool.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.