FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen many companies on the news that are laying off due to a slowdown in the economy. I have even seen 2 of our members get laid off this week, on the same day (well, they DID work for the same company, ya know ;D).

I thought we could use this thread to show who is hiring in the So Cal area, to make life a little easier for those laid off. I'll start:

The County of Los Angeles is hiring for just about everything (my department is HURTING for officers).

http://hr.co.la.ca.us/ Go to this link, and search for a job you would want. Everything is posted in there. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Man I wish we were still looking for service tech people. ;) I know some people that are looking for people to be wire pullers of Cat5 and Cat6 for Voice, Data and CCTV in Orange County and Long Beach areas. This would be Moon light work. ::)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This thread is off to a good start! Los Angeles County is NOT talking about hiring freezes, except for LASD. So, if someone wants a stable job, good bennies, and no worries about layoffs, think Gov't!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts