FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to thank Dustin at JBA/Pertronix in SD. The exhaust is amazing and also can't wait to get the headers. My rig was a test vehicle for the 2010-2012 Shorty headers test fit recently. Will have to wait a bit for the headers my rig has a direct air injection thing a bob. But all said and done was easy to work with him and also he went out his way to give me a ride to the Amtrak station after dropping off the rig then when I came down to pick up the rig friday. Even tho it was his day off he offered to give me a ride on his day off that is some damn good customer service. ON HIS DAY OFF. Would like to to THANK YOU once again....

here is his info i told him that some of you guys might want to get some headers/exhuast system
He said to give him a shout and he will hook you up with a sales dude..

Dustin J Williams
Pertronix Performance Products
909-599-5955 X 1402
[email protected]
www.pertronix.com
www.jbaheaders.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
No problem!

Thanks for use of your vehicle and I'm glad you are liking the exhaust system. Once I have the new headers out of production
we will be in touch. Thanks again!

Dustin

·
Registered
199 Posts
No problem!

Thanks for use of your vehicle and I'm glad you are liking the exhaust system. Once I have the new headers out of production
we will be in touch. Thanks again!

Dustin
oh wow! I can't believe I missed this thread back in the day. Now that I'm a dealer for JBA I guess I should know this stuff;)

I've sold and installed tons of these and can certainly vouch for them. Install time is about 2 hrs. after you've installed a few sets.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh wow! I can't believe I missed this thread back in the day. Now that I'm a dealer for JBA I guess I should know this stuff;)

I've sold and installed tons of these and can certainly vouch for them. Install time is about 2 hrs. after you've installed a few sets.
Yea they used my rig for the R&D for the 2011 and up headers system...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Haha. They used my 2013 tundra as the test mule for 2gen tundra long tubes. They have a way of making you feel a part of the team when ya work with them:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts