FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Vikings! I have done a lot of searching  and I believe I have found the company with the best product to price value on the drinking horns. I have contacted them and set up a group buy if you folks are interested. We need 10 units for a 10 percent discount. We will also save in shipping. Post up if interested. You don't need to be going on the run to drink like a viking, all are welcome to order and anyone who doesn't make it I will mail it to ya after otherwise I will pass them out at the trailhead for a proper send off of our fleet.
here is the website to make your chioce from.  http://www.warhorse.com/wassail.html

please respond in the format of how many and description I.E.
1 Aluminum combo, no cup-Large
3 Brass combination-Small
etc.
Once we get a commitment I will place the order and get the exact prices to everyone and you can paypal me or send me a money order. I'm not sure on the closing date of this yet, lets just play it by ear and decide when to do it.  AHOY!

1.FunJuNkiE-1 Aluminum combo, no cup-Large
2.FJ-Piper-1 Aluminum combo, no cup-Large
3.FJ-Piper-1 Aluminum combo, no cup-medium
4.FunJunkie-1 small drinking

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Re: DRINKING HORNS For the viking run or otherise

Mike, I, for unkown reasons, trust your judgement. Put me down for the same please...

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Re: DRINKING HORNS For the viking run or otherise

Oh ya, better put me down for a Aluminum combo, no cup-Medium as well. Afterall, I will have a passenger ;D

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts