FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I let my next door neighbor borrow my lap top to do some homework cuz he needed internet. I thought I was being a nice guy until today when I got home, for letting him use my wifi and computer. He totally hacked into the site here and changed my Signature to read all this crap of mods I don't even have. Well now I changed my password and people remember to log out of everything if your gonna loan stuff out. I have learned my lesson. :-\

·
Registered
581 Posts
I hate it when you try to help someone out only to get Burnt . ( Old Quote ) friends are a everyday occurrence but true friend's are far and few between

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
FunJunkie said:
We do a game at work that if you leave your station logged on we send ghey emails from your account to the whole building asking them if you can sleep over in feety pajamas and change your wallpaper to something super embarrassing. ;D
Is'nt that considered normal in the Navy? ;D

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
This is so lame! Who in their right mind would loan a neighbor, their personal computer, not create a new account on the system set up as a basic user with no administrative rights? Oh ya, Larry! Hahahahaha J/K on the jab Larry. It sucks but I hope you learned a lesson. ;D

In these days of identity theft and malicious Internet sites, I recommend creating a basic user on your PC's called lAmE_gUeSt or something, that has no rights what so ever except to log on, get to the Internet and use programs, NOT load them and NOT browse all the other users data directories, etc... Whenever a visitor wants to use your computer, they can log on with that account. Letting visitors onto your system with administrative rights is just sensless and you're just asking for trouble. This has nothing to do with PC's suck and Mac's Rule or Linux etc... it has to do with corrupt and deceitful members of society and what are you going to do to protect the information of you and your family.

Im done, back to the Navy is Ghey bashing...

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
that is effed up, go beat him up or just run over his car with the fj, the nerve of some people..

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
The best revenge, take 1 fish, place in his attic. This should not be too tricky, just find an exposed ventilation duct. Wait a week, I'm sure he will be over asking you if you can help him locate the rodent that died in his walls. If he finds fish, just repeat in a week, until neighbor moves.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leave it to Piper ;D. Na my problem is I have a desktop shortcut to the forum here and I have my username and password stored also. That is all. He is unable to hack any personal info cuz all that it hosted from another computer i.e. desk top. I was just trying to add 1 to my street cred by helping a neighbor out.

I did not see where anything was done on the blue room or the red room that I can see. ::)

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Acetechno said:
Leave it to Piper ;D. Na my problem is I have a desktop shortcut to the forum here and I have my username and password stored also. That is all. He is unable to hack any personal info cuz all that it hosted from another computer i.e. desk top. I was just trying to add 1 to my street cred by helping a neighbor out.

I did not see where anything was done on the blue room or the red room that I can see. ::)
Red room?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
spertierra said:
Red room?
maybe its like the red light distract but on the web????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts