FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just makes me sick, whether the puppy is dead already or not this is a sick twisted individual who needs serious help. I hope that he and his little buddy are investigated and the consequence of their actions destroys them. Me & MrsMud went over this the other night I have more sympathy for any suffering animal than I do for a human. May they burn in hell
Thats all
Warning this video is messed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOT05DsbrAU

I

·
0 Posts
I lost a little respect when the knowingly allow active gang members in. They use the weapons and training against law enforcement while on leave or after seperation. I'm at work and can't see the vid. Good thing, I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it's not so great....I cry at the Pedigree dog food commercials in the animal shelters this video just breaks my heart. I guess you can't put all the blame on the Marine Corps. It's the guys who should be at fault but it's still sad and something should be done

·
Registered
437 Posts
That was trully disturbing! If they really done that...............................they should have their testicles removed & stuffed down their throats!

People that commit cruelty against animals for kicks/fun/enjoyment are sick/twisted/demented & heartless.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
i have more respect in the world for any service member. But when anyone does something like that to animal, they should have a limb removed, or receive the same punishment.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really believe the puppy is already dead but either either way I couldn't even throw a dead lizard off of a cliff and make a joke about it

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's on the news...doesn't mean that it makes it real but as far as I know it is as much as I wish it wasn't But they said they are investigating it so we'll see

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
They took down the video's of it on youtube, had to find it on abc.com. It may not be already dead, because you could hear it crying a bit before he threw it. I think what is worse is the video about the abused cows in Chino.

It's always disturbing to see animals abused and mistreated. I've heard about a video a while back where a woman in high heels steps on a little puppy with her heel. I haven't seen it because I think it would be too disturbing to watch.

T

·
0 Posts
vid is gone.... but with out seeing it a fully agree with you all....people who are cruel to animals should be treated how they treated the animal!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts