FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a masterflow (Qmaxx) compressor at the Laguna Niguel Costco today for less than $50 today. good deal and looks pretty well built. i think its the same as the superflow 1050 and clamps directly to the battery. it comes in a handy bag and is superquiet. get these while they last for the price. The manufacture code is MF1052.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
I got that same one from costco about a year ago for the same price. I like it. it's a bit slower than the arb or other expensive ones but so what. I go from 12 to 50 psi in my 33's in about 4 minutes a tire. one thing though, DO NOT TRUST THE GAUGE on those when airing up, use a seperate tire gauge to be sure. usually the punp gauge is about 10 to 15 psi off of actual psi. usually lower

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, heard as much. i compared it with a normal guage and it showed about 3 ounds higher on the compressor guage. i like the deflate feature.

·
Registered
183 Posts
mtnkraut said:
I picked up a masterflow (Qmaxx) compressor at the Laguna Niguel Costco today for less than $50 today. good deal and looks pretty well built. i think its the same as the superflow 1050 and clamps directly to the battery. it comes in a handy bag and is superquiet. get these while they last for the price. The manufacture code is MF1052.
I was just there yesterday and must have missed this one...! Guess I had too much going on with free treats a 5 year old and a wife who tells me to stay out of the tool and toy aisles.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you tell your wife that if the kid can check out that cool play house, you can swing by the tools. Man. thats a cool play house. i want one.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
i believe i have some compressor... Make sure you have extra fuses with you!!!

It sucks to fill 3 tires and have the fuse blow out :D :mad:

·
Registered
183 Posts
mtnkraut said:
you tell your wife that if the kid can check out that cool play house, you can swing by the tools. Man. thats a cool play house. i want one.
No kidding on the playhouse.... we are actually going to sell our spa for more room for him in the backyard... :)

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did notice that when you are filling up the guage shows low. when i turned off the power with the hose still hooked it was pretty acurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts