FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i just heard from thumpertalk.com

All gates are open now that the rains are over.
Debra Clarke - Wilderness / Trails Manager
District Volunteer Coordinator
Cleveland NF, Trabuco Ranger District
1147 East Sixth Street
Corona, CA 92879
(951) 736-1811 x 3227
(951) 736-3002 fax
email: [email protected]

I just received an email from Debra. Maple Springs Road is OPEN as well.
Last edited by boyfester : Today at 08:13 PM.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I better put my truck back together...

busta3396 said:
This is what i just heard from thumpertalk.com

All gates are open now that the rains are over.
Debra Clarke - Wilderness / Trails Manager
District Volunteer Coordinator
Cleveland NF, Trabuco Ranger District
1147 East Sixth Street
Corona, CA 92879
(951) 736-1811 x 3227
(951) 736-3002 fax
email: [email protected]

I just received an email from Debra. Maple Springs Road is OPEN as well.
Last edited by boyfester : Today at 08:13 PM.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
SWEET....I better get on it before let close it again!! See ya at the top!! ;D

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Jrock, Eagle Scout and i did silverado canyon to the peak, then back down to corona. Clear day and the trail got a make over for the first time in a few years. awesome day.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats good news on the trails, looks like they are finally getting more organized. I just hope they get their website updated more regularly to check the conditions.

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Heading out to meet a friend at Cooks Corner ;D ! Have a good burger and then head up to the trails! If anyone whats to meet up I'll be there at 1pm today ! Hope you all have a good day !

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
So, just got home. We didn't make it out to far ::)..... After having lunch at cooks corner we hit up holy jims for some quick fun! Had a great time playing in the puddles and through the trails! we then decided to head over to silverado and got stuck just past the fire station :-\ there was a subi that spun out and in to a tree ! Well of-corse as I come around the corner the darn fire truck blocked the road off ???D'oh....... Dude.....hello I'm trying to go wheeling here !!! ;D So we had to turn around :( We're going to hit it in the morning if anyone is up for it.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Maybe we should do a run where people on the Corona side go up our side and people on the OC side go up there side and we meet at the top for lunch?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha that would be nice, hey anyone been up there with the snow? Do they leave the gates open when it snows, it would be a shame if they close it, Its awsome to be in the snow in Orange county.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
busta3396 said:
haha that would be nice, hey anyone been up there with the snow? Do they leave the gates open when it snows, it would be a shame if they close it, Its awsome to be in the snow in Orange county.
When it snows up there it melts by that days afternoon. Those hills are right behind my house and we get a dusting up there at least once a year but it has to be really cold for it too stick.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts