FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i think i have posted a similar topic, well i recently had my rear left wing scraped by some asshole, then i bumped a car behind me dammmmmmnnnnnn. well i went to the dealer and they cant find a touch up paint for the silver paint on the bumper, and toyota couldnt match i had to buy the whole wing. doesnt anyone know where i can find?
thanks joey

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know but cant really affored it now. cus i would want to paint the rims black too. i have a sandstorm

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Oh man, that blackout on a Sandstorm will look KILLER!! It's just 1 can of primer and 2 cans of paint per bumper....not that bad ;D

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn i really want a blacked out sandstorm, but dont trust myself to do the work, what do i do with the rims? damn i want a black out storm

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Well, the bumper and mirror pieces are pretty easy and Dave....er....fool proof to do. FunJunkie has a whole rattle-can tutorial for that....he can help you!

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will he do it for me? lol, but the rims.........do i need to buy new rims?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
People have done the rims, I just don't know how to do it....and if you go to San Diego, I'm sure FunJunkie with give you a hand with your blackout project....he's one of the good guys!

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool thanks, ill look him up, maybe i can buy the trd rims ;D

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
If you want to keep your wing silver just go to pep boys and get a spray can of SUV silver for $5 and spray the entire wing and it will look great I did that all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts