·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think he needs the chrome hood vent, bumper coers, and mirrors

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
I'm really feeling for that future member that stops by to join in on the trail fun one day and didn't know any better. I nominate Hans to be the official Bling Violation Officer. If he notices peoples rigs with unecessary (Poopy) bling, he can write forum violations of which to work off, you must report for work party duty on 3N59A. ;D

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
yup hummer owners that couldnt afford a hummer hahah, that is horrible, i wonder how they make money

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
that is the same f::king bull$hit bling a$$ crap we all don't need. Although, it was nice of fjdave to offer up his black rig for the photo shoot. ;D

We could use a new thread "I spotted you in socal with chrome" lol

G

·
Larry, you suck....:D :D

J/K. But I'd NEVER be caught with bling on my rig (other than the bling plate, but that doesn'tr really count)....

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FJ-Piper said:
I'm really feeling for that future member that stops by to join in on the trail fun one day and didn't know any better. I nominate Hans to be the official Bling Violation Officer. If he notices peoples rigs with unecessary (Poopy) bling, he can write forum violations of which to work off, you must report for work party duty on 3N59A. ;D
accepted. I did see a guy that had the back bumper cover and the mirrors chrome once on the freeway. i wanted to run him off the road but those dam cops were everywhere.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Handles on the hood of the FJ????

I love how everything adheres with 3M adhesive! Ya, thats some quality there for you! Maybe it is so once you get it all on and see how utterly STUPID your FJ looks, you can get all the crap off!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
IMachU said:
Larry, you suck....:D :D

J/K. But I'd NEVER be caught with bling on my rig (other than the bling plate, but that doesn'tr really count)....
:D :D

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
We can just ban members who sign on and are rollin on their 20's...which by the way I see the same one almost every morning on my way to work, I just wanna smack the guy! I feel bad for the car to have to look that ridiculous!

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I have a guy that lives in my apartments that has his Hummer severely Blinged out with probly 28" rims and all the rest of the crap. I`m with ya Brit I feel bad for the truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts