FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-Pro Lower Arm Skid Plates, Spare Tire Cover & Old Stock Exhaust

I am selling my All-Pro Lower Arm Skid Plates for $60 (Sold)

I had bought them brand new from Biff for $75 dollars, Tried to install them once but took them off right away (They didn't come with the bolts for them but you can buy them at any hardware store for cheap). There are minor scratches on them but still look new and have never been used on or off the road. you would be saving $40 from buying them brand new +Tax and shipped from All-Pro. ;D

I am also selling my used Rear Spare Tire Cover for $25
and my Old Stock Exhaust for $30

Pick Up or I can meet you somewhere if it is close to El Monte or Walnut/Diamond Bar. Mondays I am usually in the Upland/ Claremont Area so we can meet there too.

P.S. My PIAA 580's are still for sale too. $300 for three PIAA lights. Wiring Harness not included. (Fairly new, Got them in November.) ;D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: All-Pro Lower Arm Skid Plates, Spare Tire Cover & Old Stock Exhaust

Price Dropped on the skids just for the SoCal Forum Members.

Hmmm... Maybe I should drop the price of the PIAAs too! $290 for all 3 PIAA Lights. This is as low as I can drop it because really, I'm losing a lot of money and gaining no profit from it compared to its $515 original price for all 3 lights if you were to buy them from a store. Thats like a $225 you will be saving. ;D

·
Registered
239 Posts

how come you took them off

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

kramer said:
how come you took them off
Need the money for school fees.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

I'd REALLY love to buy your lights, but it's just a matter of physics...I do not have anything that I can transfer to you in exchange for the lights that are of value. ;D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ok, So the Bank just F-ed me over and charged me 35 dollars for a $1.50 Over payment and I even deposited the money 12hrs after the small over payment so now I really need the money because I have like 0 Dollars. What a way to start the new year and be able to go out for my birthday too.

Only for the SoCal Area peeps. Got no money to ship.

$60 takes the Lower Control Arm Skid plate.
$20 takes the spare tire cover.

Pick up only Please. In El Monte Tue-Sun, Can be in Upland area and Diamond Bar on Mon.
I am really making no profit from this but because the bank F-ed me, I need the money for the next 10 days.

·
Registered
239 Posts

were are u located i am intrested in the skids im in upland

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

kramer said:
were are u located i am intrested in the skids im in upland
I currently reside in El Monte. The skids are currently sorta pending though, I will let you know if it doesn't fall through. ;D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sold! ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts