FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you ever have any trouble with your AFE CAI or other products, just take that broken part on in to their office in Corona. I went in there fully expecting to need to buy the replacement coupler and isolator, but it was considered a warranty replacement as soon as I walked in the door. They were ALL super friendly, and I was at the point of being very impressed when...

The owner saw that Molly and I had been waiting a while in the lobby, as they picked the parts from somewhere (the place is pretty big). He then asked what kind of vehicle I had, and asked the receptionist to get me a new filter for free, and a t-shirt for Molly!. He was getting me one of their newer filters, but when the sales guy and receptionists looked it up, it was out of stock. They promised to just ship it for free.

So, very impressed, and it will be an extra impressed if the filter and t-shirt show up in the mail. :D

I had been planning on selling the CAI after getting the parts.... I think I'll keep it now.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Dave, you missed the very cool knife that they gave out at the last M&G! Oscar has been a really awesome person to deal with. He's very supportive and dependable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts