FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping for possible scenarios…I have a 2009 FJ CRUISER. I was hit last week and I have front end damage. The adjuster will look at it this week hopefully and hoping the Insurance won’t total it. Interested in hearing from anyone who has or had experience and what I can do to have the insurance fix it, or if you think it is a loss…I love this truck, and hoping for the best…I have full coverage and live in NJ. I have NJM insurance. Just want to be prepared for what they will do…..thanks in advance..
Tina
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Car Wheel Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Tire Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m not sure if helps but I’ve bought a few vehicles with worst front end damage and fixed them. FJ holds its value and depending on mileage I’m guessing yours will be fixed. If they do decide to wreck it out try to work with them to buy it back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure if helps but I’ve bought a few vehicles with worst front end damage and fixed them. FJ holds its value and depending on mileage I’m guessing yours will be fixed. If they do decide to wreck it out try to work with them to buy it back.
Thank you! I sure hope so and hope the insurance knows they hold their value. Will definitely make sure they do..Thanks again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: was told last week that my FJ is totaled. $19,000 in damages! Accident was other drivers fault so I will be reimbursed for my loss..now to find another fj once I get the money..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts