FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten their Adopt-a-trail T-shirt in the mail yet? I've been wating patiently but I can't remember getting a confirmation email...

Joey

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
horse's mouth:

mattmainster said:
Sorry Dave, missed your post.

Just an update for everyone. My screen printers called yesterday and got backed up really bad over the holiday weekend. The shirts will be in my hands on Monday, the 9th and I'll ship a.s.a.p.

Sorry for the delay!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! Just making sure I didn't put in my adress wrong or something...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FunJunkie said:
truthfully matt chooses one person at random to f with on every order, we've had our shirts for a week now. heheheh ;D
Well, now I just feel special.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Don't worry Joey, events get planned only for when I am out of town and unavailable.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I didn't even know that there were T-shirts for this!!
Hey, along the same lines(the adopt a trail).Did anyone see the Off-Road Adventures rag with the built up Tracker on the cover?? In that issue, a Adopt a Trail club pitched in to Aromr up Gregs Rubicon. They put on Warren rock rails, motor skid, diff skid, tranny skid fuel tank skid, steering box skid, in general they just skidded him up. I was thinking that he could use a 2"(but ONLY)lift. Maybe with enough help from all of us it wouldn't take much, we could all come up with something for his U.S. Forrest service rig.
What do the rest of you think?? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Matt.............................Were you at Irv Seaver bmw a few months back? I saw that plate in the lot and looked fro anyone I knew. I had to go inside and TCB and when I came out the rig was gone.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts