FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been out in so long, my Taco buddy Gary let me know that him & the Taco boys over at ToyotaNation are gonna run Ocotillo Saturday Jan 10th. I'll be headed out early Saturday am.

Let me know if anyone is down & we can caravan it down there etc. Should be a mellow fun day!

here is the ToyotaNation thread link:1/10/08 Taco / Fj Ocotillo run thread

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I may be in !! I just got back from a 3 dayer :D and had a blast ;D !! The dirt is sooooo good right now and was amazed how good my FJ did in the washes.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I should be out there as well, I have a few rover buddies going too. I was there last weekend and was excited to find some mud left over from all the recent rain...

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
ojedaxx said:
did you see the wreck on wed? Head on collision driver was DUI. We drove past it on our way out to glamis.
I was staying off Split mountain road a few miles from the wreck, hear about it on the shortband radio, I heard they were calling in the helicopters to pick someone up...

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
jrock said:
I was staying off Split mountain road a few miles from the wreck, hear about it on the shortband radio, I heard they were calling in the helicopters to pick someone up...
OK, I'll bite... What is a shortband radio?

·
Registered
10,260 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
FJ-Piper said:
OK, I'll bite... What is a shortband radio?

A short band radio is like a normal radio but with a short wristband? Like, so short it doesn't even go all the way around your wrist.

CB radio.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
ojedaxx said:
did you see the wreck on wed? Head on collision driver was DUI. We drove past it on our way out to glamis.
No, thank god !! I got out there on Friday. Bummed though.....I blew my driver side tie rode :( having a little to much fun wheelin!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts