FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i took my buddies to Lytle yesterday-

And It was a beautiful day on Sunday (photos to share later)...took lots of shots, muddy (disco) and my boy craig (bros jeep) helped winch out a few noobs out in the snow..saw lots of sweet rigs this day, also a few FJ'rs out...Saw one of the best old school looking FJ's that day too...snapped some quickies!...

-We got out there about 10am, and headed up...lots of super swamper rigs lol, one got stuck up the hill, and more..there was an FJ couple that stopped to say hello, hope you see these posts, and nice to meet ya both! Got all the way up, even up in the "icy areas" in the early goin...my other boys got a little stuck, since we had to slow down for stranded drivers lol...Anyways, i took quite a few photos, will download later to share. Got fun offroadin up and off trails af ew times, very impressed with these yoko A/T's...still haven't got stuck where my other buddies have...lookin to upgrade a 2nd set in the near future tho! lol...
- We ended up staying there for a good 3-4 hours due to the scenery, no people around and more...But that all came crashing down, when it came time to leave...saw even more cars stuck on the way out, and saw almost 2 collided. After all that, it was still a great day to wheel in the snow.

ps they had the gate closed, probably too much snow up in back... photos later!

edited-improper grammar lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
staging and waiting for others

few of the "other" the kiddies that came to play in the snow

airing down-

the ''TREE'' (love this shot...any1 know where to get something posterized for a decent price?)

scenery-

"aye someones stuck, and asking for our winch/help..."

more later-

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
dang technics lytle creek is addicting huh haha i need to get back there too

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
thats beautiful and that tree pic is awesome. i know staples/kinkos used to make posters...you can check costco too....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks BoBoNel- i'll have to check kinko's...i want to make some frames of some shots from recent trail runs-

rest of my shots- enjoy! ;)

here's one w/ the rigs-

my new tow hitch, that the other jeep had to use to get winch'd out by muddy-

got tires???

these almost looked like street slicks a few times, but kept pullin me out w/ no problemoo...thinkn of tryn some different rubber in the near future for these types of excursions!

nice closeup of muddys gear up top

see- all age kids play in the snoW! lol- my buddy craigs lil kid, jack

yeah, i dig that tree...louis by the tree/truck

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Nice shots. You can get Costco to print them in 16X20 for a pretty decent price. I'm sorry I can't remember the cost, but it's there on the site.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MuddyMudskipper said:
Thanks for putting this together technics. Its always a good time.
always a good time wheelin with buddies ;D

citytrooper said:
nice ... gotta check this place out next week
its a fun place when not crowded-lots of scenic views...just keep an eye on trail reports/gatherings, and try and catch one with one of the fellow socal members-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts