FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have made me green with envy on all those snow runs. I'm packing up the family and heading out there with at least one other friend and his vehicle. Primary goal, get to the fresh powder to be dumped tonight/tomorrow, and let the kids frolic. As far as the "exploration" goes, we'll go as far as his vehicle will allow (Honda Pilot). Anyone that comes can feel free to continue on.

We should be out at the Sierra exit around 10am.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was planning on a trip to Big Bear, I will have to consult the other passengers in my vehicle for a change in plans

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be at the Sierra exit around 9:45am. Give me a PM with your cell if you plan on making it out, and I'll send you mind as well. CB 5, or 15 if the previous has activity.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FunJunkie said:
We may be there in the mid afternoon, I'll look for ya or be on channel. Where can you buy a sled? I'm gonna use my engine cover but I need one with handles for the kid.
hopefully we'll still be up there. sled? try sport chalet, big 5, chick's...

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
FunJunkie said:
We may be there in the mid afternoon, I'll look for ya or be on channel. Where can you buy a sled? I'm gonna use my engine cover but I need one with handles for the kid.
Sporting Goods shop. See you there ;D We'll be at the exit around 9:45 and monitoring CB 5 and 15 as well

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I totally missed this. I might be leaving around 1pm, so I'll try to find you guys if you are still there. Oh, and I'm gonna use my tire cover that I won at the meet and greet as a sled ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts