FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we had a family dinner planned for 8pm tonight...i surely thought, no problem on that. Called my buddy Louis, and said he was down to drive his toy picup..called up amaesing, he said he was already on the way there with family..sweet. Hit up jbird, and he was just doing the christmas thing too.. Well we got to driving late, took all but 3 1/2 hours to get to the bottom of Lytle!!! yikezz ::) Never leaving that late again...then got the the spot...trrraffic as well..lookes it followed us all the way up until there was snow on the ground..then "most" of the cars stopped and parked. We saw a voodoo blue coming out, flashed him...Saw a few fiascos with family wagons, and an expedition that got high-sided..some jeeps pulled em out...Once we finally got away from traffic, we followed a couple jeeps, until they stopped, our rigs still felt confident, so kept on going...got to a spot to take some pics, and when stopping, i got stuck...went to reverse, and got pitched to the bushes/berm. sweeet!...then stuck..i thought wth?!..looked down and i was still in 2wd mode..quickly swithced, slid out and took the last photos...after that we went called it a night, and spun around..made it just in time for some grub- cya

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Nice shots ;). Was tempted to head down today but didn't for the reason you mentioned.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fjamming said:
Nice shots ;). Was tempted to head down today but didn't for the reason you mentioned.
yeah, thanks!- deff. not ever leaving that late again-

I got muddy visiting, and some of us are planning on headin out there again...or maybe something else

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Looking good bud, yah, definitely leave early in those type of sticky situations...but i'm down to head up with the crew this time, the fambam deal let me only go so far...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yet again Mr. Nickel doesn't get a phone call. ::)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nah I went boarding yesterday. I was gonna go tomorrow but some dumbass landed on my head on a jump yesterday and gave me a concussion. I swear people don't know how to follow other people in the terrain park.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts