FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Which of these Saturdays works best for you? (This is a lunchtime event.)

• Dec. 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dec. 20

• Dec. 27

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12/20/2008 at Sizzler in Corona from 11:00 to 4:00

This event takes the place of December's Meet & Eat. We will also be collecting toys for the Toys for Tots campaign so bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they ask that the value be $10 or more.

Here's the skinny.. Sizzler has 2 rooms available, one that seats 45 and the other seats 70. If we want the room to be private we need at least 30 people. If we want to do this on a Saturday, we have to make this a lunch time event (between the hours of 11 and 4). Cost will be $12.50 per person which will include your choice of a small steak, chicken or the food bar. Nonalcoholic drinks are included. To secure the room a refundable deposit of $50 needs to be made in advance. I can take care of that.

**********************UPDATE********************UPDATE********************UPDATE***********

The room is reserved from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I don't think we need the full 5 hours so let's nail down a time so we can plan around it. I'm thinking 11:00 to 2:00 would be plenty of time and it would give us time to make a run after. We could also do the opposite and go 12 or 1 to 4:00 and do a run prior.

The address is as follows:
1461 S. Rimpau Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
(951) 272-8255

Since we are taking donations for Toys for Tots, we are asking that everyone attending brings a NEW, UNOPENED and UNWRAPPED toy, book or game valued at $10 or more.

I look forward to seeing everyone again and to raising a nice load of toys for needy kids!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Re: Corona Sizzler in December: Which day is best for you?

I voted the 20th. But it really does not matter. I'm good either way. I would reserve both rooms. I think we are gonna need it. Is this something that we want to post up on the blue room? I'm sure we will get more hits. I'm excited for this. I hope it turns out to be a big success.

·
Registered
239 Posts

count me in

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

I don't care. Pick one, and I'll try to be there. But if I had to pick a date, it'd be the 20th.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

I absolutely cannot make it on the 13th. 27th is best for me

·
Registered
109 Posts

I/we plan on attending, you pick the day. Any plans of earning some seat time after lunch?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

dirtchick said:
I/we plan on attending, you pick the day. Any plans of earning some seat time after lunch?
I like this lady! She thinks ahead!!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

i plan on attending as well, maybe find a small trail run after?

·
Registered
133 Posts

12/13 works for me, the other weekends are to close to the holidays and I'm booked up at Bear Mountain. If I miss it on the other weekends, I'll still donate a toy.

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
1 - 20 of 202 Posts