FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Mudloving at holy jim. Ran the road all the way to the very very end, where there was snow falling! None on the ground, but it was definitely snowing.

Before we hit the coolest puddle/mud pit there is (not the one your thinking of), where i received the greatest pin stripe in history.

Then we proceeded to this place called "top of the world" somewhere in orange or anaheim hills (i have no idea how we got there). The mud was insane.. 4 high, 2nd gear, donuts!

The mud brick of death.. I will not remove it.

Then we proceed to the Fry's parking lot (flooded, 5ish inches deep probably) for a thorough cleaning and some 3 wheeling.

http://www.vimeo.com/2561974

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice paintjob, its like a brown powder coat. And I think you should stop calling those puddles, they look more like lakes, Lake holy jim.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funniest part of holy jim was i took a wrong a turn, and had to do a u-turn. Then all of a sudden there was an expedition creeping up on us through the trails.. Then it got stuck. The sheriff's have an expedition...

So we started to move through the tight parts of the trail quickly, then eventually i saw the headlights bouncing up and down in the rear view like they were trying to catch up :D

Sneaky sneaky!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Damn, that looks like "real" mud covering your rigs not the typically watery, brown mud water. And those pics make it look like a mini mud lake! I can't get enough of all these pics! Keep posting them!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
socals said:
Damn, that looks like "real" mud covering your rigs not the typically watery, brown mud water. And those pics make it look like a mini mud lake! I can't get enough of all these pics! Keep posting them!
What he said!!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sometimes they tell you to leave..

I know air2air was ticketed once.

Usually if you see them ahead of time, just gun it to the national forest, it's like a safe zone :D

Then most of the time, they just drive by you and give the stare.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
damn night hooligans hahah me and my buddies went over to boeing in HB to find a drift spot because supposedly there is a huge parking lot but got booted by the cops there so we just found open parking lots and did donuts and practiced some awd sliding. My buddys' s2000, sti, and a camaro ss. It was fun, i love foolin around in the rain. ;D

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
His pullies always sound like shit :D

Couldn't believe how loud they were last night.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
I took Keith, Tim and one of they friends out to HJ tonight.. Much of the mud on the main trail is dried up, but the *puddles* (or as I like to call them.. PONDS) are still there. We had fun going through them, but at one point I almost shorted out my electrical system.. For a split second, as the front end was pretty much submerged, everything went black. Soon as the water level wend down an instant later, everything came back on again.

I did manage to lose both my Hella light covers so if anyone should spot them in the next day or two, pick 'em up and PM me. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts