FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a Monday run? A few of us will be exploring the backside of Lytle Creek and Baldy Mesa Trail. The trails are not difficult but does have some fun sections. It's a great trail for new off roaders.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Monday run 12/15/08

Today's Monday? :eek: ;D

It's next Monday.

Not a word Piper!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

Crap....going to Knott's next Monday. Yeah, I'm a day behind today....all these "honey-do's" on the list for today...

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'm almost 100% sure I'll be at JV on Saturday. Sounds good Piper and Mike. This will just be a relaxing cruise for you guys, but it's still good for the soul :).

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

Tony, I will be in SBNF at the 4x4 training class with FunJunkie on Sunday the 14th. I don't know why I needed to state that but there it is... ;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I'm only going to be at JV for 1 day-Saturday. There's talk of maybe checking out our 3N59A in the afternoon, but nothing's been decided yet. Cougar Buttes and 3N59A is so close I think it's only 30 min at way if that.

When do you want to meet up on Saturday?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Fjamming said:
I'm only going to be at JV for 1 day-Saturday. There's talk of maybe checking out our 3N59A in the afternoon, but nothing's been decided yet. Cougar Buttes and 3N59A is so close I think it's only 30 min at way if that.

When do you want to meet up on Saturday?
I'll call you sometime thursday or friday

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Sounds good Mike.

Matt, maybe I'll put you down...just maybe. :p

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Do it, I dare you! :) Ok maybe I'll make a list a couple of days from now. I'm too lazy to change it all the time :D.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

Fjamming said:
I'm almost 100% sure I'll be at JV on Saturday. Sounds good Piper and Mike. This will just be a relaxing cruise for you guys, but it's still good for the soul :).

hahaha watch what you say, monniepoo's Calico run was supposed to be a relaxing day. hahahahaha

·
Registered
995 Posts

Put me down as a Maybe too ;D

·
Registered
287 Posts

RioDEW said:
i could be down. where are you going? is it close to san diego?
its in San Bernardino close to Mountain High ski resort... prolly a good 2hrs from you guys in san diego...

scott

1 - 20 of 31 Posts