FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested let me know and I will post details. I'm in a stocker, but it should fun.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Wildomar Sunday 12/14

Weather Channel is saying only partly cloudy Sunday. If it IS raining, Holy Jim then. I have never had Flappy Jack in the mud.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

The weather reports are all over the place for this weekend, from raining like it's part of global warming to partly cloudy. Guess we'll find out when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
376 Posts

I'd be down for playing around at Wildomar for a while.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

jrock said:
I'd be down for playing around at Wildomar for a while.
Any particular time work for ya? I'd like to get caught up on some much needed sleep.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I`m heading onto Silverado canyon early tommorrow to hit some trails before it rains and it closes again. I still want to go to Wildomar just don`t want to do it in the mud.

·
Registered
376 Posts
So, lets get together and do Wildomar, then trek across North Main Divide to Saddleback peak and back down through Silverado Canyon? If that gates are all open (they should be, there was no rain) that is my plan.

Note, the road you turn off ortego to go to Wildomar, if you turn the other way is how you get to North Main Divide, they are very close.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be heading out to Wildomar around 9 or 9:30. I'll keep an eye out for ya around 10 or 10:30

·
Registered
376 Posts
See you around 10. Make sure to have a full tank of gas if you want to do North Main Divide afterwards, as there is nowhere to stop for gas inbetween.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No one else cares to join?? What else can you be doing on a sunday morning??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jrock said:
No one else cares to join?? What else can you be doing on a sunday morning??
Putting up Christmas lights. ;D
I am heading out now

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wildomar was nice and damp, no dust to speak of.

Got involved in a vehicle recovery, Ford Explorer rolled off the side of saddleback, worked all afternoon to get it to the road...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Got involved in a vehicle recovery, Ford Explorer rolled off the side of saddleback, worked all afternoon to get it to the road...
wow, anyone get hurt? how did it happen? how did you help? Lol sorry for the barrage of questions.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Towtruck driver didn't seem to experienced with winching. I climbed down to the car, cleared a few trees and hooked up the cables while he winched it back up the cliff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts