FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys while I was driving past santiago canyon today I decided to hit up silverado canyon and see if maple strings open yet or not, to my suprise it was open, and packed might I say. There was a note possted that seems to have said that the trail was open as of nov 20th. I have never been through that much traffic in there before, before the dirt fireroad of-course. Anyway the trail looks great, I cant see any difference from the last time I was up there before the fires, cant wait to to do a run from there to ortega, that would be a nice loop and perfect to get back to my house.

-Busta

·
Registered
376 Posts
Re: Maple Springs

Let's get a trail run going... How about an night run sometime this week? Anyone interested?

·
Registered
995 Posts

I am interested, please let me know Joey. Thanks! ;D

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

jrock said:
Let's get a trail run going... How about an night run sometime this week? Anyone interested?
Joey, I'd love to but after today I need to a.) purchase a passenger side front axle and b.) put it on ;) I hope you guys do another night run, I really want to go.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts

I might go tomorrow morning. Don't know yet though. Class doesn't sound like a good idea tomorrow.

·
Registered
995 Posts

DominicG said:
I might go tomorrow morning. Don't know yet though. Class doesn't sound like a good idea tomorrow.
Let me know if you go any time this week other than monday night, I got class at night. I haven't really been able to test run my lights yet.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

FJ-Piper said:
Joey, I'd love to but after today I need to a.) purchase a passenger side front axle and b.) put it on ;) I hope you guys do another night run, I really want to go.
what happened steven? sorry to stray off topic, but i would be interested in this too!

·
Registered
376 Posts

fjessence said:
what happened steven? sorry to stray off topic, but i would be interested in this too!
What'd you do?? Busting a CV joint isn't a good excuse. Change it out and lets go!

Post up on when you guys would like to go.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts

I`ve been wanting to do a night run thru there forever. So how later is a night run? I have to get up at 4am to go to work but if your night run starts around 5 pm ( its dark at 5 pm ) i`m in otherwise I will have to wait until friday or saturday nite. Let me know.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts

Sanderhawk said:
I`ve been wanting to do a night run thru there forever. So how later is a night run? I have to get up at 4am to go to work but if your night run starts around 5 pm ( its dark at 5 pm ) i`m in otherwise I will have to wait until friday or saturday nite. Let me know.
X2

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

My axle is being replaced, I should have the FJ back tomorrow. I opted to let Toyota do it this time as I couldn't risk being without a car for Wednesday, we are heading up to Big Bear for Thanksgiving and wheeling. I do still have the 4-Runner though! I could go in that so whatever you all decide is cool with me.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts

Piper your a lucky man going to Big Bear. I can`t wait yil we rent our cabin up there in January or Febuary. I want to try a trail or two in the snow this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts