FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be a catch all run.....no real plans. We'll go where ever the wind and rain takes us (or doesnt allow us to go).

A few of us in Ramona are going to head out early and take Orriflamme or Rodriquez down onto the desert floor. From there its up for grabs. Possibly coyote canyon.......but who knows.

Post up if interested. This run is fairly stock friendly for the most part and with spotting everyone will be (or should be) fine.

UPDATE: we might possibly be camping up there friday night if anyone is interested. will depend on weather of course.

time: 9 am.........Meet at the Albertsons in Ramona ('cause theres a starbucks inside), on main street.

CONFIRMED
BoBoNel--------------camping
Cammo
Gon2srf (scott)-------camping
bluefj

MAYBE
cmjrfan8-------------camping
fjfunjunkie

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: BlackFriday 11/28 - Orriflamme/Rodriquez/Coyote Canyon???

updated first post.

theres a possiblity of camping friday night. possibly sheep canyon??? not sure yet.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

FunJunkie said:
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! I wanna go!! I gotta talk to the warden but I'm sure it'll be cool. I can't camp as i gotta work saturday morning.
yippppeeeeeeeee!!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts

I'm not gonna make it. :'( I want to go down there soooo bad to! But i'm going to go spend money on the deals ;D

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

DominicG said:
I'm not gonna make it. :'( I want to go down there soooo bad to! But i'm going to go spend money on the deals ;D
bummer. we'll miss you but let us know when you have some free time and we'll gather up some folks and go out with ya. hope you find some good deals. :)

·
Registered
589 Posts

DominicG said:
I've heard rumors to the effect that the deals, especially on electronics, will be there after black Friday...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

I work overtime Friday and Saturday, so I'll be earning and not spending on Friday. I sure hope those deals are still around next week!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts

Cammo said:
I've heard rumors to the effect that the deals, especially on electronics, will be there after black Friday...
I'm spendin my money on tools!

lot's of sockets and in impact wrench hopefully ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts