FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it took me about 5hrs to do all three trails but it was way worth it. coyote cyn and calcite mines was preety easy to find but for truckhaven? I got a little lost but found my way out ;D

enjoy to pics.

coyote cyn

third water crossing

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Re: Coyote Cyn,Truckhaven,Calcite mines 11/23

good stuff mike, that water level is so low at the 3rd crossing. guess that's to be expected this time of the year though. wish i could have made the numerous runs going on this weekend, but i was chilling in indio with family/friends.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

coyote canyon is awesome, looks like they graded the rock garden down a lot :'(

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts

Mike were you by yourself? I take it its not to bad a trail. Any iffy spots? My son lives in SD now so when we go to visit next time i`ll take the FJ since gas is getting cheaper and we`ll go hit up some of those trails the "Southern Socals" keep talking about down there.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sanderhawk said:
Mike were you by yourself? I take it its not to bad a trail. Any iffy spots? My son lives in SD now so when we go to visit next time i`ll take the FJ since gas is getting cheaper and we`ll go hit up some of those trails the "Southern Socals" keep talking about down there.
I had a co-pilot with me, but yes I was the only Rig ;D. not to many iffy spots, just take it easy and you'll be ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts