FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2008/11/23 Calico

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  FJ-Piper 
#1 ·
I will be in calico this sunday 11/ 23 if anyone wants to go... ;D

#5 ·
Re: Calico

I'll keep it in mind... One thing I must point out though, I've noticed several posts 'round here referring to it as "Duran" I may be incorrect, however I believe you are referring to "Doran" ;D I only point this out as others may want to search the Internet to find more on this "Loop Trail" and may not find anything.

monniepoo, it would be really cool if you wanted to take ownership of the information re: these trails and post up some Trail Info on these after your trip. Look here to see some examples of information to gather while on your trip. http://socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/index.php?board=30.0 If you do decide to take that on, remember, this is not a trail report area as much as it is static information to be used by all in the future.

Good luck and with any luck for me, I will see you there ;D

#6 ·

I want to go to Calico, just not Sunday... With the day light savings, the sun goes down so early it's hard to run trails unless you get an early start, and I can't do that this Sunday. Please take a lot of pics. I've never been out there but would love to.

#7 ·

Mikescruiser said:
I really want to wheel in calico but I already got my sunday wheelin planned. Im going to south coyote,truck haven, and maybe calcite mines if time permits. maybe next time ;D
who ya goin with?? Where ya meeting? what time? I may meet ya. I reeeeealy need to get out of the house.

#8 ·

Fjamming said:
I want to go to Calico, just not Sunday... With the day light savings, the sun goes down so early it's hard to run trails unless you get an early start, and I can't do that this Sunday. Please take a lot of pics. I've never been out there but would love to.
What do you use those jumbo searchlights on the front of your rig for then?

#11 ·

FJ-Piper said:
I'll keep it in mind... One thing I must point out though, I've noticed several posts 'round here referring to it as "Duran" I may be incorrect, however I believe you are referring to "Doran" ;D I only point this out as others may want to search the Internet to find more on this "Loop Trail" and may not find anything.

monniepoo, it would be really cool if you wanted to take ownership of the information re: these trails and post up some Trail Info on these after your trip. Look here to see some examples of information to gather while on your trip. http://socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/index.php?board=30.0 If you do decide to take that on, remember, this is not a trail report area as much as it is static information to be used by all in the future.

Good luck and with any luck for me, I will see you there ;D
I have been there quite abit i f you check out myspace and my blog there are some pics. I had a great time at the Calico Cleanup and me and my fj are in the video...LOL I will take lots of pics and post em up ;D
Anyhoo, were meeting at Peggy sues between 9-9:30 Cheers!

#14 ·

I am meeting FJ4Fun (Jeff) at the Starbucks in Corona off of Hidden Valley and the 15 at 7:30, then we will convoy out to Calico to meet up with you at Peggy Sues at 9:00. I'm going to PM you my cell, please do the same with yours so I can inform you if we can't make it. What were you thinking about lunch and how long do you anticipate Wheeling in Calico?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.