FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm off for two weeks beginning tomorrow at 2 PM. So, I am up for Main Divide, Wildomar, or whatever ANYONE wants to do! Two weeks of free time in prime weather is really gonna be fun. My last vacation I worked around the house and garage, so this one is MINE! :D So, post up here when and where you wanna go, and I will probably be there! I still have a list of chores to do and things to fix, but 80% of my time is MINE!

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Re: Vacation = Trail Runs!

I should have Monday off and I'm down to do a run...I don't have plans for this coming Sunday either....let me know what you're thinking.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sweet! Maybe we can do a run out in Lytle Creek or something your way. I wanna do at least 3 a week, and try some trails I haven't done yet....so I am TOTALLY open. I know Steve has a lot of experience on Main Divide and Wildomar, and I really wanna do those two as well.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cool! Sunday or Monday, we can do Lytle. Let me know what day and time....and what you wanna do for lunch.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Oh yeah! I wanna do Coyote Canyon again....I didn't get pics last time :D But the last time I got stopped at the rock gardens with my 4x2.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

I'll be watching this thread to see if I can make any of your run and be a part of your vacation. :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ok, Lytle it is! And Josh, if you can make it, that would be so cool....I could learn a lot from you and Matt!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

i will be on vacation from the 27-30 so if dave, you have something planned in those days im down! ;D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

mattmainster said:
Yea, Josh! You better go...or else. :-X
...or else work. :(

what time were you guys thinking? If there isn't any deadlines due that day I might be "sick".

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

jeshua said:

what time were you guys thinking? If there isn't any deadlines due that day I might be "sick".
I'm thinking around 11 am to noon. That should give us time to do the trail and get back for some chow.

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts

jeshua said:

I don't know, maybe we'll grab lunch and hit the trail...

Oh, and Tony, I want in on Calico!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

mattmainster said:
I don't know, maybe we'll grab lunch and hit the trail...

Oh, and Tony, I want in on Calico!
alright, I'll keep my eye on the theard and let you know whats going on at work...

Calico rocks!!!!! Duran and Odessa are so much fun but plenty of opportunity for damage.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

There's Philips and Bismark too right? It'd be fun to just explore.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts