FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I REALLY wish I could....I have loved going in years past, and my favorite (of course) are the Top Fuelers launching from the line. Last year I worked OT in San Dimas, and got to sneak in for a few minutes. Have fun man!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I try to go every year and was going to miss this one but as luck would have it, just yesterday, I received two tickets to the Top Eliminators Club. Oh yay! Lucas and I are in heaven and you can't pry the smiles off of our faces... ;D I'll post pics if there is a someone cares to see them.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
did you post that dragster pic just because it has your son's name on it? haha looks like fun too bad ill be at a wedding...boo take drag cars over that anyday :'(

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fjessence said:
did you post that dragster pic just because it has your son's name on it? haha looks like fun too bad ill be at a wedding...boo take drag cars over that anyday :'(
hahahaha ya, I am that readable. I wanted the first image after clicking the link to be something cool instead of a bunch of text so picking the Lucas Oil dragster was kinda a no-brainer for me being I have a son names Lucas. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts