FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got an itch to play in the dirt. Anyone interested in a local trail tonight? Wildomar or something close? Any ideas? I'm in Lake Forest, looking for something close.

Joey

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Local night run 11/1/08

I dont know yet, I am trying to get ahold of a Ranger. I read that a few roads on North Main Divade were supposed to open this month, wanted to see if Saddleback Peak was accesable (legally) yet. I will post more as I find out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am leaving for noth main divide right now to test if any of the gates have been opened. I heard a rumor they would be opened the beginning of this month. CB ch5. Im in a rush to catch the sunset. Will likely run to wildomar afterwards.

You WILL see my lights...

Joey

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

Cool. I will get a move on here at home, Sashimi tonight, then head up with my full belly! I'm going straight to Wildomar. I'll PM you my cell, can you do the same please?

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

You coming Dom? I'm leaving Westminster in about 20 mins. I should be passing lake Forest in 22 mins... lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Rest of the crew got bored with wildomar pretty quickly... We headed out north main divide shortly after. Must have just missed you?

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

Rest of the crew? Bored at Wildomar? Wow! North Main Divide was better than Wildomar? I'm shocked ??? ??? ??? So were the gates open? What time did you leave Wildomar?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

went up north main divide to check if the gaits were open to the top of saddleback. still closed. will call ranger on monday. they should be open soon.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

raYGunn said:
Who cares, anyone want to go up there tonight? I need to get out but I don't want to go alone. :)
What time you want to go? We just got back from Trabuco Oaks Steakhouse and need to spend a bit of time with tricia but i'm good to go for a late night run. Say 10:30 or midnight. Wildomar Rocks and it's a completely different beast at night.

·
Registered
639 Posts

I'm going to pack up and start driving out there in about 20 mins. I think it's about an hour from here. I'll be there around 11. If I don't see you Piper I will hang out for about 1/2 an hour. I'll check this post before I pull out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts