FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got an itch to play in the dirt. Anyone interested in a local trail tonight? Wildomar or something close? Any ideas? I'm in Lake Forest, looking for something close.

Joey

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Local night run 11/1/08

I dont know yet, I am trying to get ahold of a Ranger. I read that a few roads on North Main Divade were supposed to open this month, wanted to see if Saddleback Peak was accesable (legally) yet. I will post more as I find out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am leaving for noth main divide right now to test if any of the gates have been opened. I heard a rumor they would be opened the beginning of this month. CB ch5. Im in a rush to catch the sunset. Will likely run to wildomar afterwards.

You WILL see my lights...

Joey

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

Cool. I will get a move on here at home, Sashimi tonight, then head up with my full belly! I'm going straight to Wildomar. I'll PM you my cell, can you do the same please?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Rest of the crew got bored with wildomar pretty quickly... We headed out north main divide shortly after. Must have just missed you?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

went up north main divide to check if the gaits were open to the top of saddleback. still closed. will call ranger on monday. they should be open soon.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

raYGunn said:
Who cares, anyone want to go up there tonight? I need to get out but I don't want to go alone. :)
What time you want to go? We just got back from Trabuco Oaks Steakhouse and need to spend a bit of time with tricia but i'm good to go for a late night run. Say 10:30 or midnight. Wildomar Rocks and it's a completely different beast at night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.