FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008/10/31-11/01 Ocotillo wells "Spook Run"

This is the weekend of the spook run in ocotillowells, I will be doing a run on friday and sat morning we will be meeting at 8am both days on hwy 78 at call box 78-865 (my driveway) I have room for camping if anyone wants to come out and camp for the weekend, I will have some friends out from san diego to do some running with me. email me for any more info [email protected] weather is still warm 91-95 degrees but suppose to cool tomorrow. Hope to see some fjs here on friday or saturday. Tom W.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Re: Ocotillo wells runs this weekend 10-31 and 11-1

ocotillow said:
This is the weekend of the spook run in ocotillowells, I will be doing a run on friday and sat morning we will be meeting at 8am both days on hwy 78 at call box 78-865 (my driveway) I have room for camping if anyone wants to come out and camp for the weekend, I will have some friends out from san diego to do some running with me. email me for any more info [email protected] weather is still warm 91-95 degrees but suppose to cool tomorrow. Hope to see some fjs here on friday or saturday. Tom W.
OOH I thought that was last weekend?? I wish I could man, sounds fun!!
things I will miss this year
Adopt a trail events
the TT event at big bear
Offroad expo
Borrego fest
Spook run
haloween at the Mainsters
meet and eat
Surf n turf
multiple other short notice gatherings

someone pass me the cheese for this whine
also I already called whine one one
and ordered a waaahmburgur and cries :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: Ocotillo wells runs this weekend 10-31 and 11-1

Babies will do that to you Mike....Oh and Teenagers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts