FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, along with with a few others, couldn't make it to the toga mojave run for what ever reasons. i am thinking of heading up to main divide on saturday 6/7 or sunday 6/8 morning if anyone wants to join me for a few hours in the dirt. I was thinking main divide down indian truck trail and back up and over.

update:
I am going sunday morning at 10 am. Let me know if anyone wants to go and we can meet at bravo burger by 10. If anyone is coming up from the east, we can meet at the main divide trail head off of ortega highway around 10:30 ish.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Re: cant go to mojave- main divide run

I`m thinking about it. Where would we meet up? and what time? I`m not 100 % sure I can go but if I can it would have to be Saturday 6/7.

·
Registered
383 Posts

Me and Moe were talkin about joining you on this; but could only do Sunday. And then there's the issue of gas. Hahahaha. But let us know what you decide and we will let you know if we are able to make it. We live in Temecula and still have not done the Main Divide.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am going this sunday morning at 10 am-ish. Let me know if anyone wants to go and we can meet at bravo burger. If anyone is coming up from the east, we can meet at the main divide trail head off of ortega highway.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts

Hey i`n going to have to pass on this weekend. If you are talking about the trail head at Silverado canyon ( santiago canyon) I just talked to the ranger a few days ago and it is still closed from the fire most likely until november. You might want to call and double check.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

edit to original post

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

kinda late to post this but i just found my camera. Met wit jrock and fjeeezee at bravo burger and headed up. took a few side trails and finished at the bottom of Indian Truck Trail. Headed home via Elsinore nad ortega hwy. Here is a few photos a managed to get.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts