FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, it has been about a month since I have gotten the rig dirty...and needless to say...it's about time.

I am tired of Hungry Valley and want to do something a little more nature-esque and fun. I have never been to Lyttle Creek but have heard good things. If any one wants to roll with or go somewhere else I am so down!!

Saturday I can do it in the afternoon. Meet up around 1 or 2. I have to pick up my parents in port in the morning on Saturday. Sunday might be stretching it for most since it is mothers day, but I might be able to make it if others can.

Post it up!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: 5/10/08 Lyttle Creek or any other run that's not Hungry Valley!

Not I said me....Busy this weekend with Moms day and all. I appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

Uh, what about the Trail Team at Big Bear event? That'd be better then Lytle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Can't, it start too early and registration is full ???

darn, everyone's going to be there!

·
Registered
14 Posts

Check again, they just reopened a bunch of spots doe to cancellations. :)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

BLUE TONKA said:
Can't, it start too early and registration is full ???

darn, everyone's going to be there!
Dude, 2 magic words: alarm clock. ;D Just do it. You're young, losing a few hours of sleep won't affect you much. :)

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts

Fjamming said:
Dude, 2 magic words: alarm clock. ;D Just do it. You're young, losing a few hours of sleep won't affect you much. :)
You must have missed the part about him having to pick up his folks..

BT, there were afternoon runs open. I bet you could still get in on one of those.
~Brian

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts

Blue Tonka,

I just went to Lytle Creek on the day of our Meet and Greet and I have to tell you alot of it was closed and it was very Boring. You would be better off going up the freeway another 15 minutes and hitting Cleghorn instead its alot more fun. I heard Lytle was fun to and it may be but the small part we did that was open wasn`t worth the gas to get there. Now when its open it may be fun but I would choose several different places before I went back to lytle. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks for the input. I bleieve a few of us (Oscar, Greg, tmax) are going to make a night run up to Cleghorn Saturday night. Oscar is sick right now (and its his birthday!! man that sucks) so hopefully he will be feeling better.

Yeah its not the alarm clock thats the problem...it's that my parents need a ride from long beach to the house.

If anyone wants to join, let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts