FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2008/05/10-11 A few more Big Bear Trail Teams Invitational pics

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  FJVP 
#1 ·
Here' a few that I took. I have the Black Diamond with a 3'' toytech lift and new DeMello Tube Sliders running stockers for now.

I had a great time meeting some new people that are on this forum. I was behind Victor and ahead of Ken during our moderate ride up at 9am. I loved using the ATRAC but just need to learn to feather it and have a bit more patience. It was awesome seeing what our FJ's are really made to do. And when I tell my friends and family about the whole day they always say " How much did that cost ? Was it free ? " They cant understand why Toyota would do this for us. But I explain to them its a culture and they get huge exposure from this and its not just local but nationwide. Anyways, I'm looking foward to Pismo later in the year. And really looking forward to Rubithon in 09 and Ouray in 09. I need to still build a little more. I dont have as many action pics as I would like but next time I know what to do.

I hope these pictures upload ??? Theres 13 of them and each one is over 400KB. If they dont post up, somebody plz help a member out and let me know what to do.
David-

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: A few more Big Bear Trail Teams Invitational pics

mylittleburro said:
I hope these pictures upload ??? Theres 13 of them and each one is over 400KB. If they dont post up, somebody plz help a member out and let me know what to do.
First off, Just resize them to 640 x 480, people will appreciate it due to faster loading. if someone wants a full resolution pic, they can always PM you for it. By resizing the pics, you should get them to about half that size.

#11 ·
Re: A few more Big Bear Trail Teams Invitational pics

OK, I finally got all my pictures up. The only way it would work is if I posted in small amounts. If I tried all at once it would time out.

My sliders and LCA skids came in handy. I did need them so thats reassuring to know they earned their keep. Also my mv50 superflow compressor worked flawlessly. I think I may be working toward a desert runner type set up. I really want to keep the weight down but still be able to survive the rocks.
David-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.