FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2008/04/20 Hodad's lunch

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  FJVP 
#1 ·
We got a good group of folks to grind some quality grease, the burgurs were huge, the Frings were awesome. only complaint was the wait for seating, we went in as groups of like 4 and all sat in seperate areas, and one more thing, they ran outa sierra nevadas after I drank two. After the first wave of us finished mow's we went out to the parking lot and chilled until the others finished. by random chance FJinOB drove by and saw our rigs and hooked up with us for some chat and ride admiration. after ho's we went to two other places and unfortunatly we werent all of age, Such a ghey rule. well we did go to 3 places but one didn't count cause they told us to chill on the lanai but it was dead full plus the waves were raging and the shore smelled like a toilet at a dirty chineese hookers house. we ended rolling to the park where we had the first Brews, Grills and grinds and enjoyed some great conversation and beveragas next to a boy scout outing. I think Dom was a bit aroused by their neckercheifs and proper spacing of the flags. heheheh. jus kiddin Dom Heres some pics.

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Hodad's lunch

poker said:
Luuucky.....back to back FJ gatherings for some of you.

I was in SD for a baptism. Wish I couldv'e joined ya'll.

I couldn't find the White Castle :(

Glad you all enjoyed :)
Oh Poker...you really missed out on the lunch!!! Although I think I literally gained 5 pounds from my burger and fries!! It was a great time though and we even talked met FJ in OB down there...he was just driving by and saw all the FJ's so he stopped by to chat. I did give him one of our cards with my name on it but I still don't have a referral but I'll let this one slide! We had a great time though, can't wait for the next meet or gathering or trail run or...you get the point!

#5 ·

O Yeah! That looks like a hella hamburger!

The bottom bun in that pic looks like its tryin to get ya!

#7 ·

hahaha "TIMMAYYY" you missed a good kick back and chill day down by the beach! It was a great time, Alicia and I had a great time...now she's excited about setting up a get together out in the Temecula Wine Valley!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.