FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008/04/19 - South OC caravan to M&G IV

Ok, let's try to get our extra large concentration of FJ's together for a caravan up to the M&G.

I've tried to find a place that I think will be on the way for most in LF, LH, LN, AV, MV, FR, etc, etc, etc. Some SD peeps might even wanna join up, if they are taking the 5.

Meeting spot will be at what used to be Levitz (next to Best Buy) in south Irvine, on Lake Forest. From this spot, we can roll out, and make right hand turns to get to Bake and onto the 5. Should be able to stay as a group at least getting on.

Meeting time: 8:45. It SHOULD take about 45-60 minutes to get to Claremont from there, so we'll have 15-25 minutes to meet and chat, then roll out.

Meeting address: 16171 Lake Forest Dr, Irvine, CA (right at Lake Forest Dr and the 5)

CB Channel: 5

Google map...
from: 33.629963,-117.725571 - Google Maps

Our planned route... If you are along the way and would like to jump on as we roll by, let me know where, and I'll make sure we holler out on the CB
Our PLANNED route

See you there!

1 - CADavebert
2 - DominicG
3 - Kokopeli
4 - unknownuserx
5 - mtnkraut - (99% sure)
6 - Air2air
7 - T I T-CRUISER
8 - jrock
9 - FJAdmin
10- Ricoverde
11- Underoath
12- KingCong
13- LuckyStrike
14- putznik
15- FJsRKool
16- bph
17- ?
18- ?

Is there anyone left? ;)

PS - We need more peeps on our list than the other lists that have now popped up on the blue room. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

Us NO OC guys could meet up with you off of the 91 and 57 and join in. Just need a time you will be in that area....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

FJVP said:
Us NO OC guys could meet up with you off of the 91 and 57 and join in. Just need a time you will be in that area....
Based on input from Google Maps, it should take us 20-25 minutes to get to the 57 and 91. I expect we'll roll out real just after 9, so we should be at 57/91 9:25 - 9:30. We'll be on CB channel 5. I'll PM you my cell #.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

CADavebert said:
Based on input from Google Maps, it should take us 20-25 minutes to get to the 57 and 91. I expect we'll roll out real just after 9, so we should be at 57/91 9:25 - 9:30. We'll be on CB channel 5. I'll PM you my cell #.
Excellent....We will meet up at 9:30....I'll send you a PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

Fjamming said:
That's going to be a big caravan.

Hmmmm. I think there's some 'theme' music on the Mohave run CD from Uphill. Anyone on channel 5 might hear that from time to time. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

FJVP said:
Excellent....We will meet up at 9:30....I'll send you a PM.
Perfecto!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

Sounds good ya'll...can't wait!!!! Should be a pretty big caravan...people should be movin outta our way!!! haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,813 Posts
57 / 91 Meet up location

My office is right off the 57 and Orangethorpe. The No / So caravans can converge in our parking lot..

The address is:

704 Dunn Way 92870

I went ahead and included a link from Google maps.

It shouldn't take much more than 25 minutes from Lake Forest so 9:30 is perfect for the meet.
~B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: 57 / 91 Meet up location

Kokopeli said:
My office is right off the 57 and Orangethorpe. The No / So caravans can converge in our parking lot..

The address is:

704 Dunn Way 92870

I went ahead and included a link from Google maps.

It shouldn't take much more than 25 minutes from Lake Forest so 9:30 is perfect for the meet.
~B

Cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

Kokopeli said:
My office is right off the 57 and Orangethorpe. The No / So caravans can converge in our parking lot..

The address is:

704 Dunn Way 92870

I went ahead and included a link from Google maps.

It shouldn't take much more than 25 minutes from Lake Forest so 9:30 is perfect for the meet.
~B
Excellent...Since this is on another thread as well.....We will meet you there at 9:30am.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

So are we meeting at Denny's first; then headin' to Kokopeli's then off to the M&G? I'm getting so lost at this point. LOL!!!! Sorry; must be a blonde moment. ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

You are correct Alicia.....Brians place is not even 5 minutes up orangethorpe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: South OC caravan to M&G IV

FJVP said:
You are correct Alicia.....Brians place is not even 5 minutes up orangethorpe.
Okay; sounds good. Can't wait!!! I think Mike (FunJunkie) is meeting us in Temecula and we're going to follow each other up to Denny's to meet up with the rest of the HUGE group.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top