FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am heading out to Hungry Valley OHV on Saturday 4/12/08 around 10am. I want to get a few rigs out there just to keep it fun. Whoever's interested, shoot me a PM. I am going because my buddy from work is staying the whole weekend and riding his desert toys around.

Anyone interested??? I am thinking we meet at Castaic at the McDonalds right off the freeway at Lake Hughes Road. There is a Ralphs across the street if you want to pick up some BBQ and brews. There is a wells fargo as well across the street if you need to pull money out and a gas station for fuel (duh).

-Matt ;)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Re: 4/12/08 Hungry Valley run

Um, have you got a flux capacitor in that FJ or something? Where can I get one? How exactly are you going back to March 12th for this run? ;D

I

·
0 Posts
Re: 3/12/08 Hungry Valley run

I have to say that it will be April 12, as it is, in fact, a Saturday. March 12 was on a Wednesday. :D

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts

Hi Blue..

As much as I'd love to get out to HV again, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I need to start weasling away a bit of cash for a Death Valley trip I was invited to as well as the North Rim expedition.

Thanks for opening up the invite to all of us over here. I look forward to seeing the trail report when you get back. :)

~Brian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I always do that!!! I always put the wrong date in! yes it is April 12, not March 12.

Koko, Tell me how that DV run is! I really wanted to go but it was just bad timing. I know what you mean about weasling some money away...I don't even know why I am going, I just can't stop wheeling!!

Can a Moderator please change the date for me???

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

BLUE TONKA said:
I always do that!!! I always put the wrong date in! yes it is April 12, not March 12.

Koko, Tell me how that DV run is! I really wanted to go but it was just bad timing. I know what you mean about weasling some money away...I don't even know why I am going, I just can't stop wheeling!!

Can a Moderator please change the date for me???
You should be able to. I changed the title for my first post, and then for this one when I replied. I think if you change the first one, all the future replies will automatically have the fixed date.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

I would have loved to go but my cousin from Scotland and the rest of my family will be over for dinner that night and I'm cooking. Good meeting ya the other day though.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

ha! dunno. The only time I eat haggis is at the Highland Games at the Orange County Fairgrounds on Memorial Day weekend. And this year I should have a kilt of thee Clan Maclachlan abeen me knees

1 - 11 of 11 Posts