...We couldn't wait for the Fiesta!

First of the Trail Damage...Gon2surf

Girls take over the Treehouse...

Part 2 & 3 of Trail Damage...Mattmainster & Gon2surf

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Mojave Road - April 5-6 Photos & Report

Nice pics! How wuz the temp out there? By what I see people were wearing looks like it was nice n warm.

Looks like Gon2Surf busted a sway bar link n shreded a cv boot?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

Looks like another successful SoCal run! I can't wait to go back. Glad you all had fun.

I better learn how to fix a CV boot.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

I wonder if something like this could've been used to get the rig rolling at least.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

SoCalOcFj said:
Nice pics! How wuz the temp out there? By what I see people were wearing looks like it was nice n warm.

Looks like Gon2Surf busted a sway bar link n shreded a cv boot?
The weather was perfect, couldn't have been better. From what I overheard while some of the guys were helping Matt get a new tire on sway bar & cv boot we're mentioned about gon2surf's rig. Mud & Mrs stayed with him and followed him out. I believe he drove home. Maybe one of them can explain what happened. But a few of us were hauling through there and hit a few dips a little to fast.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Great photos, especially the one of the stock Dunlop with a hole in the side, I keep thinking I'll go on a run with these still on my FJ and someone literally shows me why I shouldn't. Thanks for the reminder. At least you guys post the photos so I don't totally feel like I'm missing out.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

Looks like you guys had a great time.....Minus the carnage!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts

bph said:
Great photos, especially the one of the stock Dunlop with a hole in the side, I keep thinking I'll go on a run with these still on my FJ and someone literally shows me why I shouldn't. Thanks for the reminder. At least you guys post the photos so I don't totally feel like I'm missing out.
Don't worry about those stockers. Matt has run those tires hard through a lot of trails and they have always held up!

On the February (or was it jan?) mojave run, Mir207 blew a hole in the sidewall of one of these crazy tires(Click Me). When you are going fast and bang the sidewall up against the side of a rock like that, something has to give ;)

·
Registered
909 Posts

I don't know it just may be me, but that one in the green shirt is one ugly gilr, she must have ran all the others one out. To bad somebody didn't just seal up the tent and smother it. :eek:

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

FJ-Piper said:
What is that?
It's a rig to keep the tire straight. Ive seen more primitive ones uses I.E. A 4x4 block and ratchet straps. Mostly on jeeps that snap a rear axle, the whole axle and tire can slide out so you put this on to get you off trail. not too good for the tires but it's an option that can get ya somewhere safe to work on it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
319 Posts

Not to mention, + Brittany + me + Ursula (blow up doll) + mustaches + alchohol + sombreros + luchador masks + guitars = One hell of a KILLER time I will NEVER forget. haha

·
Registered
141 Posts

All inside the ARB tent??? Surprised Dom's roof didnt colapse.LOL ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts