FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one off to play in the snow? Post up! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
does everybody not work on weekdays, seems there's a lot of weekday trips...im just jealous...sigh :-\

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Weekday runs are for those peeps that work so hard, never take vacation, and then need something to get them out of the house when they are forced to take vacation.... OR ... the sorry peeps that have to work on weekends while we go out and play.

I fall into the first category, and have respect and sorrow for those in the second. ;D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Where are you going to go? I am free today. ;D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eagle Scout said:
Where are you going to go? I am free today. ;D
Oh man, I got bored and went to Lytle Creek. Spend all day getting stuck and digging myself out.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
CADavebert said:
Weekday runs are for those peeps that work so hard, never take vacation, and then need something to get them out of the house when they are forced to take vacation.... OR ... the sorry peeps that have to work on weekends while we go out and play.

I fall into the first category, and have respect and sorrow for those in the second. ;D
There are those of us that have no set hours, work 24/7/365 and, has the ability to schedule work for after business hours to reduce disruption to the production computer systems. It's nice having flexability like this until you don't! ;( lately I've been involved in a lot of day time activities with my customers that has required me to be onsite at their buildings. I hope I get to play in some snow soon! I may just head out tonight...

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
FJ-Piper said:
There are those of us that have no set hours, work 24/7/365 and, has the ability to schedule work for after business hours to reduce disruption to the production computer systems. It's nice having flexability like this until you don't! ;( lately I've been involved in a lot of day time activities with my customers that has required me to be onsite at their buildings. I hope I get to play in some snow soon! I may just head out tonight...
Steven....gimme a buzz if you're heading out to find snow, I just might come along. I have a Christmas party to go to at 6 but I think we might bail early and go find some snow.

·
Registered
239 Posts
matt if your going tonight i want to go just give me a call

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
FJ-Piper said:
Sorry Piper, I did forget the self-employed, or self / flexible scheduling. I also forgot the independently wealthy. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts